Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aminah M Najieb has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
This is one of the best Dr's you will meet. She has a womderful personality and works WITH the patient rather than just ON us. I ask loads of questions and almost always get an answer. A couple of times I've been able to stump her but she always had the answer ready at my next appointment. The only problem I've had is the wait time which can sometimes exceed an hour. I strongly suspect that this is due to the fact that she listens to EVRRYTHING you have to say and processes all of it. That's not such a bad thing when you think about it. I've been to Kaiser, Sutter and U.C. hospitals and the Kaiser Dr.s never let me finish a sentence. The other two were a bit better but CHW/Mercy Dr's have almost always been better and Dr. Najieb is the best of them. Just remember to be concise when describing your symptoms because she WILL let you go on for a while and THAT is what causes the delays for other patients. She had a LOT of patients because she's so genuinely nice so we all need to pitch in and help her get through her workload.
Dr. Najieb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Aminah M Najieb accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Aminah M Najieb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.