Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amine R Abdul-Aal
Dr. Amine R Abdul-Aal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, OH. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Abdul-Aal is affiliated with St Elizabeth Boardman Health Center. Dr. Abdul-Aal has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Amine R Abdul-Aal has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Amine R Abdul-Aal has the following 14 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pregnancy Complications
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Amine R Abdul-Aal has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Amine R Abdul-Aal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
I went to Dr. Abdul Aal when I became pregnant with my first child. He was a nice doctor and made me feel relaxed. However, after my first two visits with him I was very very disappointed. He did not want me to be educated and I got the feeling that he could care less about me or my baby. He was not professional at all. His staff is EXTREMELY RUDE. Whenever I would call to ask a question (I called only twice) they would never return my calls. My husband and I went through a lot of headaches with this doctor and his staff. I decided to switch to a different doctor and that has been the best decision I have made. Do not go to this doctor if you want to feel like your doctor cares about you and has your best interest in mind.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Abdul-Aal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1986
Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Amine R Abdul-Aal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCortland Ob/Gyn Associates, 200 Garfield Dr NE Ste 1, Warren, OH
Dr. Amine R Abdul-Aal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, OH.