Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Amir M Agha has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Amir M Agha has the following 8 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Showing 5 of 35
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amir M Agha - Posted on February 5th, 2018
Doesn’t care about his patients. He make you drive to pick up pain percription . He could mail it to you .But he want because you have to pay him under the table . $ 10.00 cash do not bring in a 20 because they will not give you change. No check no debt card no credit card. 10 dollar bill or you will not get you pain med percription. I have been on same meds for 12 yrs they have stopped working for me. I’ve asked please change me to something else.No your insurance want pay for it. They will he just want call in for a over ride. Find a better docter then this
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amir M Agha - Posted on March 10th, 2017
DR. OF WHAT?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amir M Agha - Posted on March 9th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amir M Agha - Posted on April 23rd, 2016
Speak better English
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amir M Agha - Posted on February 13th, 2015
Dr. Agha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Amir M Agha accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amir M Agha, MD - Rheumatology in Anderson, SC, in this video.
Dr. Amir M Agha is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Anderson, SC.