Dr. Amir Guirguis Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Amir Guirguis?

Former patient

Posted on July 11th, 2015

Terrible doctor Doesn't seem to hear me at all when I'm explaining my problems he act like he has made up his mind that it is mostly in my head. NEVER returns call when I call the staff tells me they will check with dr and call me back but never happens always messing up my prescriptions and won't admit he screwed up very frustrating WOULD NOT RECOMMEND !!!!!!

Disappointed

Posted on April 12th, 2014

His practice has grown to the point where he must have too many patients to properly managed his staff and practice. Difficult to reach. Seems detached and anxious to move on to next patient. Terrible "bed-side" manner.

Best Primary Physician

Posted on July 9th, 2013

Dr. Guirguis is a throwback to the days when doctors really knew, and cared about, your family and all your health needs. Honestly, Dr. Guirguis is truly interested in his patients, and their healthcare needs. I HIGHLY recommend him to everyone!!

Rich

Posted on July 4th, 2013

I'm a new patient & it went ok in the office. I was scheduled for a MRI which I did right away. When I called for results, I was told they would print it out & give to tthe Dr. & call me the same day. It didn't happen. I called the next day & was told tye Dr. would read it & call me the same day. It didn't happen. Now I'm so stressed ou, I'm losing sleep every night. This is very poor quality service & I wonder if I made a good choice for my medical care. I'm very upset.

new patient

Posted on June 21st, 2013

Today was my first visit to Dr. Guirguis. He pays attention to detail and is concerned about any health problems I have. He ordered an MRI after I told him about headaches and blurred vision. Also a complete panel of labs and a second visit in three weeks. I was impressed and feel he is a good choice for my health care.

Poor physician

Posted on April 28th, 2013

Dr. Guirguis' practice is a mess. He did not respond to symptoms and would not give a specialist referral. He either felt overwhelmed with his practice or believed the care was either too time-consuming or complicated for what he could provide. A physician agrees to abide by the Hippocratic Oath. When this oath cannot be fulfilled, medicine should not be practiced. Patients should be referred to specialists or a physician must take a patient's complaints seriously and continue testing until a diagnosis is reached. Good insurance and a specialist provided the solution that Dr. Guirguis could not or was not willing to provide.

Great Doctor!

Posted on October 10th, 2010

Dr. Guirguis has cared for my family for the past 6 years and we couldn't ask for a better doctor. He has been the best doctor we could ask for.

Posted on July 14th, 2009

The guy is knowledgeable, but seems jaded. Has attributed things to "just being in my head". Did not take pain issues serious enough. I am overweight, and he is not shy about pointing it out. Recommends exercise, when he knows full well that even walking short distances causes severe pain for me. Never ordered an MRI for the area the pain was radiating from. (soft tissue; would not show up on an xray) I'm nearly positive I would have gotten better treatment if I was a man.

Posted on November 28th, 2017