Dr. Amir A Hanna Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Amir A Hanna?

BEST DOCTOR!!

I was very pleased with my visit to Dr. Hanna. He is the greatest, genuine, and funniest doctor I have ever met. He cured my illness and found out quickly what the issue was. I will definitely recommend him to more people!! THANK YOU DR FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP

Patient Experience

I absolutely agree with ALL of the negative reviews listed below. How this person actually manages to keep his license - if he has a reputable one - is beyond me! As a first time patient, I was given an appointment but was informed that patients would be seen on a first come-first-serve basis. Then why the need for an appointment? We arrived a few minutes early but sat in the shabby, unclean waiting room (there were literally flies flying around), for over an hour only to be told that we'd not be seen for approximately three (3) hours! THREE HOURS!!!Apparently, the "doctor" had only just arrived a few minutes before we had. The attitude of the man reporting our long wait time was one of his "doing us a favor by letting us know how long we'd have to wait" and "we should be grateful". Another patient informed us that she'd been there for more than an hour before we arrived. She was also a new patient and she left - as did we - without seeing the doctor. I was sure to take ALL of my personal information on the application form with me. Please, do not make the same mistake as we did in going to this person. DO NOT! I suspect that any good review of this man was either written by himself, a friend or a family member. This person does not respect his patients or all his title entails.

Amazing Doctor

I love coming here. He ran many tests on me to find out exactly what I had, and each one was for good.

This very bad doctor. Did not listen to my taliking and was other patients interested...not good man... do not see him.

Patient

I visited Dr Hanna and he was very professional, the medical assistant took my blood pressure was so sweet. The office is clean and Dr Hanna gave me all the attention ans I would recommend him to anyone. God Bless Him

Can't please everyone....

I LOOOOOOVE him....GREAT F*ing DR.Office needs work but I'd definitely recommend

Office staff was kind, considerate, and courteous; they were sensitive to the unique needs of my condition, and assisted me as needed in accurately completing all intake paperwork. At NO time did I feel rushed or neglected. The technician and medical assisstant treated me in a similar manner. All testing was done in a professional manner, and explained to me in detail prior to commencement. I felt respected and treated as a human being. The neurologist impressed me as a professional who made overt gestures to make me feel at ease, explained in detain the results of my tests; spoke of diagnoses and prognosis, and prescribed more tests to be followed up later on. He impressed me as a VERY thorough physician. The rustic nature of the building in which his practice is located may be the only detracter. It is an older building, but in decent condition...the carpets needed changing...but the bathroom was immactulately clean. The waiting room was adequate and had a TV provided for entertainment. Overall, with the reluctant exception of the building...Dr. Hanna and all his staff and equipment were excellent. I would recommend them. Its the quality of the treatment that counts...not the age of the building. His treatment is quality.

Doctor is good but staff is horrible

Satff is just disrespectful. They kept change their word about appointment and have no interest on patient's problem. Although I can give good rating on doctor diagnosing,

horrible experience

same as last women's review- easiest part was getting a quick appoint ment - that should have been my first red flag...was there for my ten yr old boy... waited over two hrs at his ridgfield office that isnt even HIS office -it belongs to a dermatologist... i was there alone for 15 mins til his recepsionist showed up... then she had an argument on phone w/him and told me that she Quit... i left after over 2 hrs waiting... never again- and i dont want anyone to make the same mistake...

Doctor Was a "NO SHOW"

I made an appointment for my son, age 10 to see Dr. Hanna in his 253 Academy St., Jersey City, NJ practice. When we arrived at this office, I was immediately "put off" by the condition of it, and noticed how the patients were sitting in the "waiting room" not being attended to. The office staff, three woman, looked annoyed when I approached them to explain my son had an appointment and it was his first time at this office. One woman was playing solitaire on the computer, another was on the phone, the third immediately said in a loud voice, "the doctor is not in, only his technician/assistant is in, and he does not see new patients." The one playing solitaire (who I was told later is the office manager), looked for my son's appointment on their computer and said she could not find his name, the one on the phone, chimed in, "everyone was called at home and canceled". No one ever called me at home, or left a message on my cell, and not only that, I called three hours before the appointment to confirm and was told my son had an appointment and I was NEVER informed I had to cancel it. After I relaid this information to them, one chimed in, this time yelling that the doctor had a family emergency. Another excuse for their incompetence. Extremely rude, unprofessional, horrible staff. As my son and I left, we passed one of the women in the hallway downstairs talking on her cell phone. Please, don't go to this office. It was a terrible experience.

Dr. Amir A Hanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.