Dr. Amir Harari Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Amir Harari?

Right On So Far

Posted on May 1st, 2017

I've been to Dr. Harari three times over a year. He is quick and efficient and easy to understand. I'm still working with him to get blood work under control.

The Best!!

Posted on March 16th, 2017

Dr. Harari is courteous and kind. Moreover, he knows everything about Type I diabetes, including pump therapy and CGM. He always knows the latest research and treatment. I trust him and genuinely like him. His back office staff is lazy, undependable, and cannot follow-through. Doc doesn't seem to know this.

Posted on February 18th, 2017

Worst doctor I have ever seen. One time was enough and his assistant - PA - was just as bad. Cold uncaring duo.

Intelligent, compassionate and attentive.

Posted on January 5th, 2017

This physician is the best, most caring, competent person I have ever had on my health care team. He is a great listener, and he finds ways to help make things better. He has done so much for me, and I am soooo grateful. He is acutely intelligent and has a sensitivity to his patients that far exceeds expectations.

Only saw him once - didn't know he would schelp me off to a NP

Posted on August 1st, 2016

First appointment went well, seemed he was going to be a good fit. He had me schedule a 2nd appointment to follow up and when I arrived the appointment was with the NP. She just wanted to read the test results over and over everytime I tried to discuss my issues and questions. I seemed to have stumped her, so I they had me make another appointment, and it was with the NP again. I don't want to go back. I go to a doctor to see a doctor. I am having issues, I want to discuss it with the doctor. If he only is going to see his new patients once, then I wouldn't consider myself his patient.

pompous with a God Complex

Posted on July 11th, 2016

This doctor has no respect for anyone other than himself. He is a terrible listener. Talks over you and basically tells you to shut up on his mission to rush you out of his world. He refuses to try to understand your problems and as a result you will likely be misdiagnosed like I was.

Highly over rated reviews

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Reviews highly over rated and not true. You never get to see him anyway. Still feeling sick and rude staff.

Posted on January 21st, 2015

The absolute best!

Dr. Harari Rocks!!!!!

Posted on September 8th, 2014

Dr. Harari is extremely patient! He answered all of my questions and took his time with me. He explains everything so that its understood, and he follows through on what he says he is going to do and so does his support staff. I can honestly say that I finally have my diabetes under control and I can enjoy life once again! Thanks to Dr. Harari and his expertise.

Posted on June 10th, 2014

He cares for his patients. I would highly recommmend. He listens. Kind,considerate.

AMAZING DOCTOR!

Posted on February 4th, 2013

I am SO IMPRESSED by Dr. Harari. I have a VERY complrx medical history that makes knowing exactly what issues should be addressed to determine the cause of what my symptoms. I was bliw away by how much time was willing to spend in my appointment. He told me what he felt was the cause and after seeing the test resultd I was amazed that he could be so on target. This is ine doctor that I have no reservation in reccomending to ANYONE in need of an endocrinologist.

Happy I found dr Harari

Posted on January 30th, 2012

Great dr that really listens to you and is current on new treatments. Very pleased with his understanding and very happy to have found a good Doctor that takes the time to figure things out.