Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amir Mansourian
Dr. Amir Mansourian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Concord, CA, with another office in Antioch, CA. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Mansourian is affiliated with Sutter Delta Medical Center, John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus and John Muir Med Center Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Amir Mansourian has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Amir Mansourian has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Amir Mansourian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Mansourian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sutter Delta Medical Center
John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
57 Years Experience
Tehran School Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1956
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amir Mansourian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, CA.