Dr. Amir H Marashi Is this you?

Pain Minimized

Have you seen Dr. Amir H Marashi?

MR

I had wisdom teeth extraction and the procedure is simply awesome where I don't feel any pain or swelling post surgery even for single hour. Thank you Marashi for your excellent treatment.

Friendly, professional - excellent overall

The whole experience was excellent. My visit started with a very warm welcome on arrival at the office, a short wait time, friendly and professional treatment throughout. Dr. Marashi sets the tone as a capable, knowledgeable provider – you know you’re in good hands. Great follow-up too.

Widom teeth extraction

I had three wisdom teeth extracted by Dr Marashi and was very pleased with his professionalism and competency. I was always under the impression that there would be much swelling and pain with this proceedure but experienced hardly any pain or discomfort. I was sedated and didnt feel a thing during surgery which took about 20 minutes. I would definately recommend Dr Marashi!

Pain Minimized

Thank you Dr Marashi you did a great job NO pain and lots of care . staff are so friendly and nice. thanks for my first good experience with dental surgery.

Pain Minimized

Do not go to Dr Marashi. He messed me up and sent me a bill for the reconstructive surgery he had to do while I was under to fix it. I did not want to have any, let alone all 4 of my wisdom teeth out since i had no problems with any of them before but he told me I had to. I told him I wanted the bare minimum done because I could not miss time off work. He cut a whole in my sinus cavity and the gum never grew back where he cut in the back part of my jaw leaving my moler and nerve exposed. I would not recommend going to him for anything. I am still having problems. Before this I had perfect teeth. >; (

great experience

I was referred for a wisdom tooth extraction by my dentist office so my appointment was set up for me and I did not have to wait for my appointment very long. I have a needle phobia and Dr. Marashi and his staff were very comforting in my IV procedure. I recovered very quickly from my tooth extraction with very little pain as compared to a previous tooth extraction I received from another dentist. I felt very comfortable and found the staff very friendly and comforting. I would refer family and friends here with no hesitation.

Very comforting doctor and friendly staff

Excellent Oral Surgeon

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Marashi and his staff. I found his bedside manner very calming and kind. I also appreciated his follow up call later that evening. I have never had a physician call me after hours to check on me. I highly recommend Dr. Marashi and his office to anyone in need of an oral surgeon.

Excessive Wait Time

I had a 2pm appointment and arrived at 1:50pm. I waited until 2:15pm to be brought back to an office. I then waited until 2:50pm WITHOUT ever seeing the Dr Marashi. I walked out wasting an hour of my day (not including drive time)

wouldn't go anywhere else

very caring doctor - can always call with questions or concerns before or after your visit. i had my wisdom teeth removed, the whole process was so smooth. i don't remember a thing and had very little discomfort after the surgery. i highly recommend dr. marashi.

Very expensive compared to others in the city

Would Go Back Without Question

This place is amazing. I do not do well at the doctor, but this doctor, Dr. Mirashi, is so different. He really cares about his patients and is just so good with them. The whole staff is just exceptional. Definitly try this place out if you need an oral surgeon.

Dr. Amir H Marashi is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.