1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Amir H Missaghian?

pleased patient

My son was a patient of Dr. Missaghian. I have nothing but wonderful things to say. After several doctors who misdiagnosed my child, Dr. Missaghian was the only one who correctly diagnosed, treated and cured my son of what was years of suffering from allergies, and asthma. I wrote this review because I wanted to recommend him to a friend whose child is suffering and found out that he retired eight years ago. It is unfortunate that he retired. It is rare to find the caliber of doctor that Dr Missaghian was. A gentlman, totally professional and extremely caring. He was the "Best Allergist" and I speak from experience. He was a stellar allergist and a credit to his profession. I wish all doctors were as bright and caring...I am saddened to hear he has retired.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Amir H Missaghian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falmouth, MA.

Dr. Amir H Missaghian Is this you?