Dr. Amir Pouradib Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amir Pouradib?

EXCELLENT DOCTOR PATIENT RELATIONSHIP

Posted on December 8th, 2017

Dr. Pouridab has been my pain management doctor for over 3 years. He is very onetime for my visits and no matter how many patients they have they always greet me by my first name. His ability to listen, care, and to find solutions has been extremely helpful for my complicated pain issues. Give his Irvine office a call and see someone who is dedicated to his specialty (making pain manageable) in order to get you as comfortable as he can with each patient. LH

1 hr. Waiting time for 5 min. visit

Posted on January 24th, 2017

Highly Recommend

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Been seeing Dr. Pouradib for many years for my pain management , he is a bright man and a great Doctor. Highly Recommend him.

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Called to make an appointment was on hold for 21 min finally talked to the rude lady her name was Nikki there address has changed in Laguna hills office they haven't updated there new address . Worse experience ever

Posted on January 30th, 2015

LOVE this doctor!!! Sooo sad to be slowly stop seeing him :(

Posted on June 12th, 2013

DR. POURADIB IS PROFESSIONAL, COMFORTING, TAKES THE NECESSARY TIME TO EVALUATE MY PROBLEM, EXPLAINS HIS DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT PLAN. I HAVE NEVER WAITED MORE THAN 5 MINUTES TO BE SEEN. HIS STAFF HIS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. I HAVE GIVEN NUMEROUS FRIENDS HIS NAME.

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on April 18th, 2013

Takes the time to listen to me and is quick to offer other suggestions if the medication I am taking is not working.

Love Dr. Pouradib

Posted on January 20th, 2012

He was great to me in the hospital and has continued to help me immensely as an outpatient! He is awesome at giving epidurals without anesthesia!

Dr. Pouradib is THE best!

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

I'm the type of patient who will never cry, never even moan in pain. While in essence, I am a good patient, it's hard to really connect with doctors when you cope with pain using humor (or other less conventional techniques). Dr. Pouradib is such a breath of fresh air. I'm admittedly partial to Persian doctors based off of experience, and he's a prime example of why I have this preference.He's a genius and much more knowledgable than I had expected. I hate to sound judgemental but when I was sent to pain management, I expected a sketchy doctor with tweaker patients. I was pleasantly surprised with his professionalism, his office is extremely nice and I value his honesty. Even if in his own words, he tells me I'm screwed. I've had a bad run with injuries and poor genetics, oftentimes being treated like a lab rat and sent from doc to doc. Dr. Pouradib is the first doctor who truly invested time in making sure I was comfortable. I know it's unrealistic to ever expect to live pain free, but he's gotten me close.I will say this, I've had SI injections since 1998 and after getting on with Dr. P. I realize I'm lucky to walk after having one done right by him. I'll have to go back for the other side and I'm putting it off because I'm a sissy, but I will trust him completely with my care.I cannot begin to articulate how great he is and if you are like me, the dry humor type, he's the one for you. He can dish out as much as you can! My only complaint is if you need to reschedule it's hard to. My family is big and during the summer my plans chane on a whim, they're pretty booked all of the time so it's rough when you need to move your appointments. He also doesn't normally return calls but he is super busy at his office, on call, and with the hospital so I couldn't complain about it and have it be justified. I wish my mother saw him before letting another doctor operate on her back. Her life would have so much more quality of she saw Dr. P. instead. :(

A Practical Medical Professional

Posted on February 13th, 2011

This Doctor has the ability to weigh facts and apply his knowledge and experience in diagnosing a problem. He additionally has the ability to explain in non medical terms how you will be affected and a probable outcome of his treatment.

Posted on May 15th, 2010