Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Amir Qureshi
Amir Qureshi, M.D. is a Doctor primarily located in White Hall, AR, with another office in Little Rock, AR. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Orthopedic Surgery. Amir Qureshi is affiliated with UNITY HEALTH HARRIS MEDICAL CENTER, Saline Memorial Hospital and North Metro Medical Center. He speaks Arabic, Hindi (Urdu), Punjabi and Spanish.
Amir Qureshi has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Amir Qureshi has the following 8 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Amir Qureshi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Amir Qureshi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 65
Qureshi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Stuttgart Regional Medical Center
St Vincent Medical Center North
St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Arkansas Surgical Hospital
Southwest Regional Medical Center
Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Sempercare Hospital of Little Rock
Baptist Health Rehabilitation Institute
Baptist Health Extended Care Hospital
Little Rock Surgery Center
Saint Vincent Doctors Hospital
Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
21 Years Experience
University of Arkansas
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Amir Qureshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.