Dr. Amir A Towfigh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amir A Towfigh?

jeanmarie Smith - Great Doctor

Dr. Towfigh has been invaluable in my life. I called him for headaches and he got me an appointment that same week and was very accommodating. He was able to get me same day imaging and immediate results afterwards and reviewed the imaging with me electronically in office. It was a one of a kind experience. He diagnosed and treated my aneurysm which was the cause of my headaches. I would refer him to anyone seeking an expert that provides excellent care without extremely long wait times for an appointment and focuses on individual patient care.

Excellent Visit

I went to see Dr. Towfigh last month in regards to some persistent migraines. His staff called me two days before my appointment to confirm (I appreciated the reminder as well!) Immediately when I walked in, I was warmly greeted by a lovely lady at the front desk and informed of my wait time (literally less than 2 minutes). I was kindly escorted into the exam room where Dr. Towfigh took the time to listen to my issue, talk about why my Primary Care Physican referred me and trouble shoot any other issues I was having. His bed side manner is nothing short of excellent. He had a few recommendation for me in my day to day routine / sleep etc and also prescribed me some medication should I feel it is necessary. Additionally, he called me post my office visit as a follow up. Its clear that he and his team have a high level of professionalism and really respect their patients. All in all, a great experience.

Great doctor & wonderful staff!

Dr. Towfigh & his staff are wonderful! He takes his time and really cares. He also knows a lot and was able to make a really difficult diagnosis even after the Mayo Clinic couldn't figure it out. Finally feeling better and it's all thanks to Dr. Towfigh!

RIP OFF ARTIST

ISaw him twice for 10 minutes at $550 a pop. Refused to refill a prescription for anti inflammatories without another ($550) office visit. Guess someone has to pay the lease on the Benz!! Advice: Find a Dr that takes your insurance... not this guy

Great doctor, great staff!

Dr Towfigh is kind and knowledgeable and he took the time to answer all my questions. His office staff is also very professional and accomodating.

great care

In 15 words: I would say comprehensive care, detail oriented, highly recommended, empathetic, great doctor.

Highly Recommended

Accurately diagnosed me, effectively treated my headache and answered all my questions. Highly recommended!

best experience

Dr. Towfigh is very knowledgeable and has a great personality. He was able to diagnose my condition and get me on the right course of treatment. This was huge for me. I saw so many doctors and got very little answers. Dr. Towfigh's care and his staff are like my personal miracle workers. He's great

Very professional and most caring doctor. He made a very hard diagnosis of a dissection

Best Neurologist

Dr. Towfigh is a very knowledgeable doctor. He spent a great deal of time explaining my condition and answering all my questions and he even called my family doctor to discuss my case and review my treatment plan. He has a pleasant bedside manner as well. I highly recommend him.

Highly recommended!

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Towfigh and his practice! His staff is courteous and he spends time listening to me. He even calls and speaks with my internist to find out more about my complaint and he always calls me back if I ever leave him a message.I highly recommend Dr. Towfigh to anyone who needs a neurologist or sleep specialist.

Dr. Amir A Towfigh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.