4.7

Have you seen Dr. Amish M Parikh?

Dr. Parikh is a wonderful, caring intelligent cardiologist. He takes time with his patients and listens to their concerns. I wouldn't see any other cardiologist. Love him. His staff is wonderful too.

gave me back my quality of life

I've had cancer 3 times and chemo damaged my heart so bad I almost died. This doctor took on my case after reading an echo and hearing about my stress. There are no words to describe how caring this man is.

Great bedside manner but suggest

I really like him. But if you don't know what is causing your symptoms he appears limited in identifying the cause. Strongly recommend him as a maintenance Dr. due to his great bedside manner and a genuine concern for his patients welfare. In regards to diagnostics. If you are unable to get a dx and continue to have symptoms do not hesitate to seek further evaluation elsewhere.

Awesome Doctor!!

I had been having "heart problems" for over 15 years and no other cardiologist could find the problem. Dr Parikh diagnosed the problem and has helped me understand what my options are! Great bedside manner, and a true people person...he cares!!

Great doc

One of the best doctors I've come across. He is very thorough with his patients, very good bedside manners, no long waiting time. Overall he makes his patients feel at ease. He is awesome!!!!

Too fabulous for words!

Dr. Parikh is one of the kindest people I have ever known in the medical profession. He also has a fabulous sense of humor and is just great to work with. I had endocarditis and Dr. Parikh was a beacon of light through it all.

Dr. Amish M Parikh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.

Dr. Amish M Parikh Is this you?