- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amit Agrawal MD
Dr. Amit Agrawal, MD is a doctor primarily located in Bangor, ME. They have 19 years of experience. Their specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Agrawal is affiliated with Eastern Maine Medical Center, MaineGeneral Medical Center Thayer Campus and St Joseph Hospital. They speak English.
Dr. Amit Agrawal has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Amit Agrawal has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Amit Agrawal Accepts the Following Insurance
- 417 State St Ste 121 Bangor , ME : (207) 973-4266
More about Dr. Amit Agrawal
Dr. Agrawal graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine in 2000. Dr. Agrawal works in Bangor, ME and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Agrawal is affiliated with Eastern Maine Medical Center, MaineGeneral Medical Center Thayer Campus and St Joseph Hospital.