Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amit R Jhaveri has the following 2 specialties
- Neuromuscular Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Amit R Jhaveri has the following 16 expertise
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Back Pain
- Muscle Spasticity
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Spinal Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Amit R Jhaveri is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I had been suffering for over 18 months with my condition. I went to numerous specialists including pain medicine, neurologists, orthopedic surgeons, chiropractors, neurosurgeons - and no one could help me. All the other doctors gave me opiod medications and sent me on my way. 'Dr. J' took his time, meticulously examined me, treated me, now I'm pain free.Thank you Dr. J
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Jhaveri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Temple University Health System
Dr. Amit R Jhaveri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAurora Medical Group Inc, 2901 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 106, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amit R Jhaveri in this video.
Dr. Amit R Jhaveri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.