Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amit Khanna has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 12
I was referred to Dr Khanna by my GI doc for Diverticulosis. My appt was the last one of the day and as such all the little delays through the day made my appt about 20 minutes late.He had already reviewed my case and gave my a full explanation of what he had seen in the records and possible solutions. He was very thorough and took all the time needed. He answered questions and discussed my case at length. An earlier review commented about his arrogance. I found none of that. The days after the surgery while still in the hospital, Dr Khanna stopped by everyday and did a thorough assessment of my post op condition and took his time explaining eveerything that was going on and what was being done. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a colon/rectal surgeon.
I was referred to Dr. Khanna by another doctor. Initially, I had a long wait but he readily all my questions and addressed all my concerns respectfully and with courtesy. My surgery went great and Dr. Khanna again stood by and answered all my questions. A very positive experience overall. I would recommend him to friends and family.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
18 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Amit Khanna accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJonathan Morley Md, 8815 Germantown Ave Ste 22, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Amit Khanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.