Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Amit J Mulchandani has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Amit J Mulchandani has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Amit J Mulchandani is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amit J Mulchandani - Posted on March 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amit J Mulchandani - Posted on February 5th, 2016
one of the very few doctors that actually runs on time. No nonsense type of doc. He tells you like it is, even if it's not what you want to hear cause you are in denial about your health. He snapped me into reality and I lost 25 pounds with his guidance and help. Finally have my blood sugars under control. Thanks Dr. Mulchandani!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amit J Mulchandani - Posted on December 28th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amit J Mulchandani - Posted on November 30th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amit J Mulchandani - Posted on November 29th, 2015
7 Years Experience
Central America Health Sciences University
Graduated in 2011
North Oaks Medical Center
Dr. Amit J Mulchandani Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRUSH OAK PARK FAMILY MEDICINE, 610 S Maple Ave Ste 2500, Oak Park, IL
Dr. Amit J Mulchandani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oak Park, IL.