Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amit Singal has the following 2 specialties
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are responsible for many essential bodily functions, such as production of hormones and enzymes, filtering the blood, detoxifying chemicals, metabolizing drugs, and digesting and processing food.
Common disorders that are treated by hepatologists are cirrhosis of the liver, gallstones, pancreatitis and hepatitis.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Amit Singal has the following 13 expertise
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis B
- Liver Transplantation
- Liver Cancer
- Fatty Liver
Dr. Amit Singal has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I moved to the Dallas area from Ohio a year ago there I recieved care from yhe Cleveland Clinic healthcare system I was very concern that would fimding a good doctor here, until I found Dr. SINGAL awesome doctor made me feel comfortable the moment I met him and has given me great care dince I have moved to the area. I recommend this doctor he is a top doctor..
15 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsZale Lipshy University Hospital, 5151 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Amit Singal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.