Dr. Amit J Thosani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amit J Thosani?

Trusted and recommended

My young adult son recently had a pvc cardiac ablation performed by Dr. Thosani. I as a parent was extremely nervous as one, this is my child and two, our son had no prior history or problems. It was if this came out of the blue, so to speak. Dr. Thosani aided in putting our family's mind at ease. We were advised in regard to the entire procedure. Any questions that my son, we had were answered promptly. When surgery occurred we were contacted every hour or so as to the progress that was being made. Dr. Thosani came in and spoke to our family afterward, reassuring us that even though the procedure was completed that care would continue. I'm glad to know that our son is in excellent hands!

Several years' experience

I have been seeing Dr. Thosani for several years for a cardiac rhythm disturbance. His calm demeanor and skillful care puts me at ease even during frightening medical procedures. As a medical professional myself I have 100% confidence in him.

I am very thankful I was sent to him. He explained everything in a way that I could understand and took the time to answer any and all questions. He was great at keeping my family informed of the progress during and after my procedure. Very determined in his work at getting me back to good health. He is a very personable guy and I would recommend him to anyone with heart issues like mine.

Dr. Amit J Thosani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.