Dr. Amitabh Goswami Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amitabh Goswami?

Rating for Dr. Goswami is excellent

Posted on October 14th, 2017

I have had 3 appointments with Dr. Goswami and found him to be very knowledgeable and has a sincere desire to help me manage and overcome my pain. He took the time to explain to me my options and then he made his recommendation. I found his staff to be very friendly and helpful.

The Best

Posted on September 27th, 2017

Dr. Goswami is the best. This is my second procedure a year and a few months later. His is a true professional who knows his business. Highly recommend Dr. Goswami.

He is absolutely the BEST

Posted on September 8th, 2017

Very caring and helpful.....seems to be extremely knowledgeable. Always there for you when he is needed.

The Best

Posted on May 15th, 2017

I have been to a lot of doctors in my life and Dr. Goswami ranks right at the top for his bed side manner. The office staff is very friendly and my wait time was just a few minutes. His ability to assess and treat the pain you are having is fantastic. My procedure went very smoothly and was painless and I feel great. I'm sure it will help my mobility for my golf swing, but as for my golf score, that is a whole other story : ) Thank you so much!!

Pain Free

Posted on May 1st, 2017

In have had lower back pain since 1964. I was referred to Dr Goswami. He first numbed the nerves in L3,4,5. I immediately had no pain. Two weeks later he cauterized the nerve ends so that it would be permanent. I AM FREE OF ALL BACK PAIN. I couldn't be happier. All other back specialists I had gone to said there was nothing they could do and always sent me to physical therapy. Nothing worked I AM FOREVER GREATFUL FOR FINDING DR. GOSWASI If you have back pain, GET A CONSULTATION with him .

Dr. Goswami is the BEST!

Posted on April 28th, 2017

I suffered with chronic back pain from 2009 until 2016 and then I found Dr. Goswami. He listens to me when I tell him where the pain in my back is and shows me what is causing it and what he can do to alleviate my pain. I highly recommend him to individuals who have spent their time listening to doctors that don't really know how to help you, but Dr.Goswami is an excellent Pain Management doctor.

Policy & Procedure Administrator

Posted on October 7th, 2016

Beside the fact that my pain has decreased by 80-90% Dr. Goswami is the kindest, down-to-earth physician I've ever met. He so nice and always takes as much times as is needed to answer all of your questions on concerns. He's never in a hurry. The staff is awesome as well. Very friendly and competent.

Best Doctor in Fresno!

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Dr. G & his staff are the best in town, He has a great bed-side manner. He listens & always gives helpful feedback. Wouldn't trust anyone else to treat my back issues. The staff is also outstanding. Very helpful with prescriptions & insurance hassles. Would recommend him to anyone, and I do!

Grateful for Dr. Goswami treating my pain. Severe scoliosis

Posted on September 18th, 2016

Pain Management treatment

Posted on August 25th, 2016

I have never been treated so well and special as I was treated by Dr.Goswami and his incredible staff.

Best pain doctor

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Dr. Goswami is the kindest and most thoughtful doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by. His office is great and his staff is great. His pain treatments are the best.

Posted on June 6th, 2016

I received best treatment of Dr Gosswami. And He has a nice assistant; Ashley.