Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amitabh Ram
Dr. Amitabh Ram, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with other offices in Bloomfield, CT and Hebron, CT (and 2 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Ram is affiliated with St Francis Hospital & Medical Center, Connecticut Children's Medical Center and Hartford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Amitabh Ram has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 62
Dr. Ram was my doctor, the doctor of my four younger siblings, and when I grew up and had my own children, he was their doctor. I have spent the last two hours crying upon finding out that he has left us. I have never trusted any other doctor with the health of my family. Doctors like Dr. Ram come along once in a lifetime, when you are lucky enough to find them at all. My most heartfelt condolences go out to his family, friends and staff. If his patients loved him this much, I cannot begin to imagine what you are all going through or how you all must feel. I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts, love and prayers are with you.
Dr. Ram is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
Manchester Memorial Hospital
Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Manchester Mem Hosp, Manchester, Ct
Connecticut Childrens Med Ctr, Hartford, Ct
Windham Community Memorial Hospital, Inc. And Hatch Hospital Corporation, Willimantic CT
St Francis Mt Sinai Hosp, Hartford, Ct
Amitabh R. Ram, MD, LLC
Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT
27 Years Experience
Calcutta Medical College
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Amitabh Ram accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amitabh Ram in this video.
Dr. Amitabh Ram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.