Dr. Amiya Prasad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amiya Prasad?

amazing results. definitely recommend people to do this procedure

Posted on March 6th, 2017

Dr. Prasad and his staff take the time to explain and answer all your questions, making sure you know what to expect from your treatment and how your restoration will proceed.

They truly care. Dr Prasad, is attentive, caring and understands his patients needs.

Posted on February 13th, 2017

I cant say enough good things front the moment you walk through door you are greeted by a very friendly staff very professional. you really feel like you are family, Dr Prasad is a very cool guy and an expert at what he does and alot of fun I highly recommend him you wont be disapointed

Congenital ptosis

Posted on January 18th, 2017

Dr. Prasad preformed revisional ptosis surgery on my daughter who was born with congenital ptosis. She had two previous surgeries performed at Wills Eye hospital with disappointing results.. We were very confident with Dr. Prasad after our initial consultation but we're still worried that the surgery wouldn't have corrected her issue to the extent that we hoped for. We are 6 months out after surgery and her eyes are perfectly aligned! Dr Prasad in my opinion is perfection!! He and his staff are so understanding and welcoming. I live in Delaware and will still come to Dr. Prasad for all of my daughter's future needs.. In my opinion there is no better surgeon!!

Posted on December 8th, 2016

nice experience,warm and knowlegeble staf

They are kind, thoughtful, thorough and understanding.

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Dr. Prasad has exceeded my expectations. I'm very pleased with the results!

Posted on February 4th, 2016

The staff is very friendly, helpful, and answer all concerns you may have. Great experience

Posted on December 27th, 2015

I have gone to Dr. Prasad several times in regards to cosmetic surgery. He has always been nothing less than courteous, honest and professional. His staff are competent, personal and very pleasant. I have never felt pain after any procedure and have always healed beautifully and without incident. Dr. Prasad is precise and meticulous in all he does. I have gone from minor procedures such as lip enhancement to major procedures as breast and face lift and each and every time I have been very pleased. As I have told Dr. Prasad; he takes what God has given us and frames it!

Posted on December 21st, 2015

dr prasad and his whole staff are extremely professional before, during and after all procedures. I am completely satisfied and this has definitely accelerated my acting career by having an awesome beautiful full head of hair !

Posted on November 18th, 2015

I want to thank Dr.Prasad for his compassion and expertise. He is methodical in the way he works with you. He cares about your well being, he listens and explains what are realistic results for you and why he is suggesting a course of therapy not only to attain the best outcome but just as importantly the safest choice as well. In my case by the time I presented to Dr.Prasad my face had been overinjected with fillers to try and treat hollows I have conjetically under my eyes, that have bothered me all my adult life. I looked swollen, he reassured me and convinced me, not an easy task that other good physicians were unable to achieve and his solution was hyaluronidase to disolve all the fillers, eliminate the distorded face I had now, and return to 'baseline'. This was a frightening suggestion for me I didnt want to but his patience and way of explaining why and the possibilities that we could consider going forward but only after we erased the mistakes. He did a series of PRP injectables to 'help the healing process' from the trauma that had previously been done . Dr. Prasad has given me the greatest gift! My eyes are beautiful again, my skin is healthy. Thank you SO MUCH Dr.Prasad.

Posted on October 18th, 2015

I now have twice had PRP treatment with Dr. Prasad: face, neck and hands. After seeing the results there, I also had my knees done. The process is stunningly comfortable. I have been thrilled with the results -- they are sublte, but significant. The best word I can think of is 'fresh.' My face and hands look more vibrant and I can see the effects of additional treatment in creating what overall is a more youthful and healthly appearance. The only down side is that I now want to do my entire body!

Posted on October 17th, 2015

I had a very good experience with Dr. Prasad .Mine hair took a while but I did see an improvment.