Dr. Amjad Yaish Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Amjad Yaish?

ANGRY

Posted on August 9th, 2016

my husband had surgery and it was through workmans comp I wanted to be with him but I cant drive that far .I wanted my durgeon to do the work and no one knew mu hubby is an idiot when it comes to ask questions, also after surgery no one called me and when theu did they told me to come get him he had a ride he was suppose to have crutches they never gave him any we had to get are own that was wrong now I want to come to his appointment and its to early in the morning I am not well and it bothers me how they wont give him an afternoon apt. we have a hospital right around the corner and we had to go so far what a crap Im angry and something will need to take care of this ..

Improper treatment

Posted on May 8th, 2015

Foot injury. Dr. Yaish said the healing is about 9mo. Visited him after over a year, unable to walk properly, per Dr. I look fine, and there is nothing wrong. It's now over 2yrs since my sprain, I have a bone sticking out on my foot, just under the ankle. Still not able to wear heels, constant pain. Per Yaish I don't need any treatments. currently preg. Waiting to deliver then looking for another Doctor. My advice, find someone else to start with.

Very rude staff especially over the phone.

Posted on February 5th, 2013

production line

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

broke my ankle and have to return every week for x-rays. each week he hurries in and tells me everything is healing well and rushes out the door. It would be nice if I were allowed to ask a few questions without being made to feel like I was wasting his time. Spend a few minutes with your patients and help them with their concerns.

Posted on June 5th, 2017