Dr. Ammar Alrefai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ammar Alrefai?

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

I have had family members treated by Dr.Al and now I am being treated myself. He is not pushy and let's you explain yourself. His friendly attitude is a big plus also.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Wonderful Dr.

Dr Alrefai is amazing

Posted on May 8th, 2015

Alrefai is excellent with people and accurately diagnosed me and helped my addiction

Posted on October 4th, 2013

The rudest receptionist I have ever encountered.The doctor told me he did not believe mental disorder was not curable.He filled out my paperwork during my session with him, then tried to charge for it again.I changed to another doctor after the second appointment.I feel he is in this field for the money only.He doesn't really care about his patients.

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

My daughter who suffers from anxiety and depression was told she was fat and would never get a man. She also has a history of cutting and was told by this doctor that if she didn't stop immediately that she would be so horribly scarred that no man would ever want to look at her. We will be driving over an hour away to get away from this horrible doctor!

Dr. Al is a very skilled psychiatrist.

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Dr. Alrefai is a great doctor that genuinely cares about his patients. I have been seeing him for about 4 years, initially being treated for bipolar disorder, and more recently, suboxone treatment. When I first started receiving treatment, I wasn't too fond of the receptionist and had to deal with substantial waiting, but these issues were entirely resolved within the first year. In the 4 years of my treatment, Dr. Alrefai has always acted with the utmost professionalism and compassion. He is particularly well-versed in drug addiction and has been a major factor in my recovery.

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

I went to Dr Alreafi for suboxone treatment and he was a horrible doctor. He didn't seem to care about his patients or anything. He never even paid much attention to us. I told him something was wrong he would just do this or that on his phone. He prescribed me ativan and I failed a drug test over a script from him and I was dismissed from practice by mail two weeks later. The wanch who makes appointments wouldn't even give me to the time of day to explain why.

Posted on July 24th, 2010

I was referred to Dr Al Refai when my previous psychiatrist closed his practice. On my initial visit he was texting on his Blackberry while I was discussing my case. Ditto on my second visit. He also charged my insurance co. an office visit and me $100 to fill out FMLA papers.

Posted on August 29th, 2017