Dr. Ammar Jarrous Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ammar Jarrous?

Very clean and professional office!

Had both of my legs worked on and I am very satisfied with the results. Dr Jarrous and his staff are friendly and very informative. Will recommend them to anyone dealing with varicose veins and any laser treatments.

GREAT RESULTS WITH MY VEIN PROBLEMS

I have been a patient of Dr. Jarrous for about 8 years. Dr Jarrous performed an ablation on both legs to alleviate my problems with varicose veins. I could not have asked for better results. I put off having anything done for about 40 years. I recently saw Dr. Jarrous again and he took care of me for another vein related issue and have had GREAT RESULTS. Hopefully, this will take care of my leg problems for a while. He and his staff are professionals in every sense of the word and I can't say enough about my results.

Excellent Service

Very satisfied with the results after 2 vein ablations. Dr Jarrous and his staff are very friendly. Ashley and Vanessa made sure I walked out of the office with all the questions being answers. Will definitely referrer everyone there.

Awesome service

From the the you walk in to the time you walk out. Very professional all my questions were answered. Had both of my legs worked on. Very satisfied with the results.

Very good

Excellent Doctor

Very Professional

Very clean office as soon as you walk in you feel welcome. Everyone is very friendly and professional. Dr Jarrous takes his time to answer all your questions and concerns. Had both of my legs worked on and very satisfied with the outcome.

I will definitely recommend Dr Jarrous.

Dr Jarrous and staff are very professional, they take the time to answer all your questions and concerns. My legs feel so much better after vein ablation.

Teacher

Fast getting in and staff was very pleasant.

love my results

I was referred to Dr. Jarrous by a friend to get rid of my spider veins. When I went to his clinic to get them taken care of I had a great experience! The clinic was clean, the staff was friendly, and the Doctor took care of all my needs.

I would tell a friend !

I suffered with swelling of my legs and bulgy veins for years . My leg felt better after just months . The staff was friendly and the clinic was just beautiful . Deffentlly going to send my family !

Excellent surgeon

This doctor was highly recommended by my freinds. I had a previous unsuccessful surgery by another surgeon and Dr. jarrous was very nice and very professional, he took the time to explain my problem and performed surgey on me. My leg pain and swelling resolved after his procedure. I recommend him highly.

Dr. Ammar Jarrous is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.