More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ammini J Valloppillil has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Ammini J Valloppillil has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Ammini J Valloppillil has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ammini J Valloppillil is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I have used Dr Ammini while my 20 yr old geew up and now with my 2 yr old. I would choose another dr. She has wonderful bedside manners and has great patience with my girls. I love that she doesn't prescribe antibiotics every time my kids have gotten sick, even when I haven't understood why. I trusted her and the outcome was correct. She lets you make decisions about your child's care. Dr. Ammini cares about her patients. She has called me several times through out the years checking on my girls to see how they are doing. That's a catering Dr. You don't find that anymore!
Valloppillil really is a good doctor. Great bedside manner. The only problem I have with the experience was the cleanliness. The waiting area was not kept up and when I was taken back with my child, I did not want to put her on the floor of the clinic room. It was filthy, and I had an 9 a.m. appt, which makes me wonder... how thorough do they clean?? It's a DOCTORS office. I don't want to fear my child contracting anything while at a doctors office. Again, I want to reiterate, Valloppillil is a great doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
48 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
A C Logan Memorial Hospital
Dr. Ammini J Valloppillil accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsValloppillil & Valloppillil Mds, 1407 Avenue H, Bay City, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ammini J Valloppillil in this video.
Dr. Ammini J Valloppillil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay City, TX.