Dr. Amod O Sureka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amod O Sureka?

Great pain management physician

I had worked with Dr Sureka for several years. His treatments have relieved many people of their chronic back and leg pain. It was always so wonderful to see patients return to the office with complete relief of their pain. His patients really love him for that!

Smart doctor!

Super nice doctor. He figure out the problem quickly. 2 injections later and I am feeling a ton better!

reduced pain & BP!

I have suffered with great back pain and stroke level BP since a ruptured disc 5 years ago. In two treatments Dr. Sureka has reduced pain and brought BP back to normal before injury! He is very kind, always smiling and encouraging.

Best Doctor ever. I have never had so much relief in my life as what I got from him.

Dr. Sureka diagnosed me as having hip bursitis and suggested steroid injection as a remedy. There was no way I was going to let him inject me! Went to Unity Point physical therapist. He said I do not has hip bursitis.

Very good doctor

I thought that he was a great doctor. My back feels great. I didn't even have to stop my blood thinner. I hope the shots last a long time!

just guessing

i doctor is more on guessing than know what his doing.

Good Doctor

He was able to figure out my problem in the first visit. Offered treatment options ranging from conservative to needle options. I was able to contact him by email (actually his nurse) to discuss my options. Talks a little fast, but went over things in detail.

Waste of Time & Money - Didnt listen to me

Dr. didnt want to listen to what I had to say. Wanted to put me on pain meds. Im 27! I dont want to be on pain meds the rest of my life - figure out whats wrong with me first! I asked for an MRI which he didnt think was necessary. Finally after practically begging I got one and it showed he was completely wrong about my diagnosis. I will never go back to him. It was a huge waste of time and money. My physical therapist was closer to the right diagnosis than he was and he told me I didnt need physical therapy!

Doctor's Response

I am always reachable by phone, email, and appointment when my patients want to further discuss their care. Warm regards, AS

Dr. Amod O Sureka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, GA.