Dr. Amor Khachemoune Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Amor Khachemoune?

I went to Dr. Lederman and was diagnosed with stage 1 skin cancer,i was very scared as i've had breast cancer and it was on the same side.She set up an appointment with Amor Khachemoune MD Mohs Surgeon,he was excellent,made me tellhim about my experience with my breast cancer ,relaxed me and performed the surgery.I would HIGHLY reccomend this Dr to anyone.If for any reason i would need another surgery (hope not) but skin cancer is so common,i would only use this Dr;

Homeless Outreach Worker

Dr. Khachemoune saw my client through the Loudoun Free Clinic at his office in Lansdowne. We waited almost 2 hrs to get in to see him. When we did, he was arrogant, irritable and condesending to my client and myself. We simply asked how he made the diagnosis and he stated we didn't need to know how, we should trust he is an "expert" and didn't need to explain that "he" was the one who went to medical school. He also reminded my very vulnerable client, that he was seeing him for free...in other words, he should just feel honored to have been seen. This doctor did not like to hear that an open dialogue with patients about their concerns and diagnosis was expected. He basiclly stormed out of the exam room, very unprofessional! His waiting room had only elderly patients, probably because they don't usually ask many questions and were brought up in a time that you didn't question "the doctor." I don't care if he did this pro bono or not, it was a total waste of time and I will be sure to share my experience with my many contacts in the county where I have served for over 20 yrs. I do not recommend anyone giving this man the time of day!