Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amor Rumbaua
Dr. Amor Rumbaua, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Macclenny, FL. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Rumbaua is affiliated with Northeast Florida State Hospital, Saint Vincent's Medical Center and Methodist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Amor Rumbaua has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Amor Rumbaua has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Rumbaua is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northeast Florida State Hospital
Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Methodist Medical Center
55 Years Experience
Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation
Graduated in 1958
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions7487 S State Road 121, Macclenny, FL
Dr. Amor Rumbaua is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macclenny, FL.