Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amornchit Srikureja
Dr. Amornchit Srikureja, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Srikureja is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Saint John's Health Center. Dr. Srikureja has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Amornchit Srikureja has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Amornchit Srikureja has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Amornchit Srikureja has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Amornchit Srikureja is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I have been a patient of Dr. Srikureja for approximately 10 years. I have three brothers who are physicians. I recently hit the 55 year old health wall and have had numerious aliments. I was sure that I had a heart problem that turned out to be inflamation of the rib cage. Dr. Srikureja was spot on with his work up of me, he not only referred me to excellent specialist, he diagnosed me perfectly. His bed side manner is wonderful, his willingness to get me to other specialist was first rate. Over the years I have had many illnesses an he has always provide first rate care. I highly recommend him as an internist and feel extremely luck to have him as my doctor. I am not one with a thick skin.
Had to make an appt. just to pick up shot record copy. Receptionist took my details to call me back - didn't. I had to call the next day. Very frustrating. Then they couldn't see me for another full day and I had to drop the paperwork off for something work related. Waited 45mins past appt. time in the office and then another 20 in the office before they gave me my paperwork. Highly unacceptable for picking up something photocopied. I am already in the process of finding another primary caregiver, because although they are nice, they seem a bit disorganized.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Srikureja is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Amornchit Srikureja accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAmornchit Srikureja Md, 2021 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 540E, Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Amornchit Srikureja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.