Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amos B Cutler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Amos B Cutler has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Amos B Cutler has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Amos B Cutler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Excellent OB/GYN, followed me through my pregnancy with my son, i was 30, high risk, 10 years since my last baby, he was very thorough and kind, gave me a silver spoon as a gift for the baby!! Had a rough labor and he and the staff were great...but that was when he was in Oneida, over 10 years ago... I am sure he is still the same but don't knoow about the office staf in Saratoga. Miss him!
I was lucky enough to have him deliver both of my girls. He was very caring and helped me alot. He induced me a week early because I was so miserable and hot and it was convenient not having family in town and having a 3 year old. He was great when I lost my baby and he has helped me in hard times. I will miss going to him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1991
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Amos B Cutler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMyrtle Street Ob/Gyn, 59 Myrtle St Ste 100, Saratoga Springs, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amos B Cutler in this video.
Dr. Amos B Cutler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saratoga Springs, NY.