Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Amos Timna
Amos Timna is a Doctor primarily located in Savannah, GA. They speak English.
Showing 4 of 4
The worst part about being one of Dr. Timna's patients for 15 years is learning that there really is no other doctor or office like his. I have been lost since he retired and heart broken over his passing. In 15 years I waited once and was cancelled once. If he was running late, because of a delivery, the office would call and ask if I wanted to come a little later or reschedule. His nurses were THE BEST! I had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy and so was nervous with my second. i could call up and ask to listen to the heartbeat. "Sure! Come right in!" Dr. Timna was always thorough. I had 3 c-sections. He was a great surgeon! You should see my barely there scar! If I ever called the service, guess who called me back in the middle of the night - Dr. Timna! Once, I could tell he was at an event or something. He did everything he could to deliver his patients' babies. He left a board meeting at the hospital, when he wasn't on call to deliver my friend's baby. NO ONE DOES THAT! I never, never, never had insurance problems. The office did everything for me and then EXPLAINED IT TO ME! Dr. Timna always explained everything to me. After my first child was born, he explained, with his own amazement how big and then how small my uterus was. "Isn't that amazing?" How wonderful to know, that after hundreds of babies, he was still amazed with the process of child birth. You knew he loved what he was doing and you knew he cared about you and your baby. I didn't bring the baby in for my postpartum - "Where's the baby? . . .Oh, bring her next time!" So, going to another GYN after he retired was an abrupt slap in the face. I waited in the reception area for 2 hours and then waited in the exam room, WITH MY CLOTHES off, for another hour! Is this,the best anyone else can do??? Well, I have seen a doctor's office work efficiency, with a staff that cares for the patients. No more, I guess.
Dr. Timna passed away today. He has been retired for several years now. During the years I was his patient, I found him to be a wonderful caring doctor. He delivered babies so sometimes there was a bit of a wait. He took care of me during years of infertility, my miscarriage of a twin and then the pregnancy & delivery of the second baby. He cared enough about me as a patient to stay with me during my delivery after he received news that his mother had died in Israel and never let me know so that I would not worry about him and his situation. Thank you Dr. Timna for your dedication.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4750 Waters Ave, Savannah, GA
Amos Timna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.