Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Amr Abdel Kader has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Amr Abdel Kader has the following 15 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Amr Abdel Kader is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amr Abdel Kader - Posted on January 31st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amr Abdel Kader - Posted on December 29th, 2017
I was referred to Dr. Kader by my OBGYN as I needed to have a hysterectomy, but because of my prior c-sections could only have a laparoscopic robotic hysterectomy. Dr. Kader is known for his proficiency with this procedure. When I met with him he was very professional and attentive, taking the time to go over my history and answer any questions I had. The surgery was a success in every way! It went very well and I immediately felt better! I followed his instructions for recovery (rest and ibuprofen) and felt well in just a couple of weeks. His staff was excellent as well. They handled things timely and also were very helpful in answering my questions. I feel fortunate that I was referred to him for the procedure.
Thorough and caring
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amr Abdel Kader - Posted on January 11th, 2017
I had unexpected Complications weeks after my baby was delivered and Dr. Kader was extremely thorough before making my surgery a top priority for him. He answered dozens of questions and was right there when I woke up to explain that the surgery went very well. His bedside manner is excellent and he truly takes the time with each patient that they deserve. He has been very prompt in his follow-up appointments and he takes the approach of 'better safe than sorry' with testing which I appreciate after my postpartum challenges. His staff is great and I will follow Dr. Kader past Women's Care.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amr Abdel Kader - Posted on September 13th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amr Abdel Kader - Posted on June 7th, 2016
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
5 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2013
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Amr Abdel Kader
Dr Kader is accepting new patients. In addition to providing general Obstetrics and Gynecology care, he specializes in minimally invasive surgical procedures, including robotic surgeries
Locations & DirectionsVENUS OBGYN, 1150 Reservoir Ave Ste 300, Cranston, RI
Dr. Amr Abdel Kader is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cranston, RI.