Have you seen Dr. Amr A Abdelgawad?

Dr. Abdelgawad is a knowledgeable, skillful, and dedicated doctor. I had a complex ankle injury and doctor Abdeldawad performed the surgery in a very fast and simple way! His work team and the entire staff also went an extra mile to accommodate me. I am truly thankful for his medical care.

Korrrina

I cannot stress how much I appreciate Dr Abdelgawad, he is my daughter's dr and she endured a lengthening almost two years ago. He saved us from having this surgery in Dallas and he has been a God send to my daughter. His knowledge and mannerism is top notch...nothing compares to his compassion and his wisdom when it comes to limb length discepencies. I do not doubt that his best interest is that of the patient. He is so dedicated and concerned with the whole process of lengthening that he even gave me his cell number in case I needed to reach him...day or night. His nurse Rona did the same, this act in itself shows his dedication and concern for the patient. I cannot express my graditude enough to Dr A he is making my daughter's quality of life much better and I can never Thank him enough.

Dr. Amr A Abdelgawad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near El Paso, TX.