Have you seen Dr. Amr H Badawy?

NO MORE CANE!!! I'M FREE!!!!

NO MORE CAAAANE!!!! THANK You So much DR Badawy, you truly understand pain. You took your time and listen to my issues and you decided to start on spot the treatment to stop my agony, for ever grateful Dr. no other doctor has taken the time to analyze the patients agony from the pain and do something about it, not even in ER where I came actually worth and with a huge hospital bill. For ever grateful to your Dr Badawy

Doctor Pain AWay

I was told he is Doctor pain away, and I approve this message. A great, knowlegble and caring doctor. Great staff.

My experience was not the best. I'm trying to avoid neck surgery since the Neurosurgeon gave me a 50% chance that the pain would go away. My pain is not constant so I guess that is confusing to doctors for some reason. Dr. Badawy gave me a sample of Lyrica for nerve pain and when that didn't seem to do the job, recommended an injection in the neck. That too, didn't work. He tried to pass me back over to the neurosurgeon and when I explained that I wanted to avoid surgery, he basically just shrugged his shoulders and said there was nothing more he could do for me. I thought doctors were supposed to figure out how to help a patient instead of just giving up. Maybe this is why they use the term, 'practice'.

Compassionate doctor

Dr badawy answered all my questions and didn't seem rushed. He seemed to care about helping with my pain. I have only seen him one time but he seems like one of the good ones

5 star world class

I approve of Dr. Badawy His staff is very courteous and his hands are magical

hIGHLY RECOMMEND

I have suffered with back pain for over 25 yrs.,and I had to deal with Doctors treating like I was a drug addict.When I first saw Dr B I was very cautious.but I have now found a very compassionate and caring Dr. He explains all treatment to me and does not run out of the door after a 2 min consult. If you need pain management and like being treated like a human I highly recommend him

Excellent physician, excellent spinal injections, great staff. Highly recommend.

Not for me

No one in his office wants to deal with insurance. Tells you a procedure is denied when they never even submitted for it. Yells at the patient when we relay what the insurance company told us. Puts words into people's mouth. Do yourself a favor ad find another doctor.

Doctor's Response

We are sorry for the inconvenience, we takes all feed back serious to improve our services. Wie appreciate if you disclose your name so we can handle your complaint appropriately.

I spent close to 10 years going from doctor to doctor not happy till I went to Orlando Pain and Spine. The last pain clinic I had been going to stopped taking my insurance without warning. I was in a panic to get my pain medication refilled. I called Dr. Badawy's office and I got an appointment the next day. Dr. Badway is the most amazing doctor!!! He treats you like an equal and is so caring. I have gotten numerous injections from him for my back pain and this man's hands are special gift from God. If you have chronic pain, back pain, Fibromyalgia or ANY pain you need help with I recommend this man with no hesitation!!!! Also I want to thank the staff there who are just wonderful. They all create such a warm calming and welcoming atmosphere every time I am there. I know that is not easy when you are dealing with patients who are in pain. I thank God everyday for bringing all of you at Orlando Pain and Spine into my life. Bless you !!!!

Pain magician

Great doctor, his patients call him the pain magician. Hei is very knowledgeable and explains everything in details. I highly recommend him to anyone. The staff is very helpful and friendly .

Staff is incompetent

This place is a joke. No one at the front desk knows what they are doing nor do they want to do their jobs. Go here if you don't mind NOT using any insurance, because if they have to file Anything or get any paperwork from any of your doctors the staff is too lazy and they won't.

Doctor's Response

We appreciate your feed back and we appreciate if you disclose your name so we can investigate your complain to improve our services. We takes all reviews very serious.

Great doctor who cares about his patients. I had chronic headache and i been through many clinics but Dr.Badawy was the only on e who made the correct diagnosis and treated me right away.

Dr. Amr H Badawy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Windermere, FL.

Dr. Amr H Badawy Is this you?