Dr. Amreen Husain Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Amreen Husain?

Very helpful & informative always

Posted on May 9th, 2015

Very up-to-date with knowledge & passes it along in understandable manner. Friendly, empathetic. Extremely efficient with follow-up, responds to questions in detail. I place high value on her suggestions .

Not in touch with human dignity or feelings

Posted on February 2nd, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. Amreen Husain if you want someone who is compassionate. My experience with her was one-time and I would not go back. She negatively judged who I was as a person within minutes of meeting and retaliated against me by humiliating me while I was stretched out in preparation for an "Internal." I expect more of a professional doctor, particularly a woman doctor who is supposedly a professional in gynecology. It saddens me to think she trains others in the field. I am not posting my name for fear there would be retaliation against me as a Stanford patient.

Posted on May 27th, 2017