Dr. Amrendra Miranpuri Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Amrendra Miranpuri?

AMAZING!!

Posted on October 25th, 2017

Dr Miranpuri truly saved my life! And the fact that he is so amazing with bedside manner truly speaks to the person he is!! He explains every avenue he is exploring so that we fully understand his thoughts! My family was so panicked when I came in with a ruptured aneurysm and they told me how great he was at telling them what to expect. I am only here because God put me in the best hands imaginable! I could not be more grateful for Dr Miranpuri and his staff!! I am so blessed that he was a part in my life and a huge thank you has to go to his family to let him be the amazing doctor he is! *HUGS*

Thank you!!

Posted on July 20th, 2016

Dr Miranpuri and his Nurse Practitioner Kim Page are without a doubt the BEST in there field. They treated our daughter for a spontaneous spinal fluid leak ( with some complications) with sincere and genuine care and compassion.We never doubted that she was under the best care. This all occurred in the middle of our daughters wedding planning and they were bound and determined to make sure this didn't impact her special day! They became like family and we will forever be grateful !!

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

Saved my wife's life. Life or death emergency surgery 50-50 chance. What more can one say. I asked a few professionals who the top hospital was and surgeon was I wasted my time we where at the right place. Even if the out come was death she stood the best chance with Dr. Miranpuri. I do not praise him for saving my wife. I thanked. I praise the teachers who taught him.

Posted on September 14th, 2014

He was the reason I am a live and feeling good!

Posted on September 5th, 2017