Dr. Amrit Grewal Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Amrit Grewal?

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Under Dr. Grewal’s care my wife has gone from being unable to walk, stand, sit up or feed herself to walking one mile and dancing at her 40th high school reunion! She is a kind and compassionate doctor that really cares about her patients. She even visited my wife at the hospital on a rare day off. On every measure Dr. Grewal is an exceptional doctor. My wife and I are truly enjoying life again and needless to say Dr. Grewal is a 5 plus star doctor and has our highest recommendation.

Posted on October 8th, 2016

She treats her patients as they are beneath her intelligence. I was having emotional trouble and she told my family to just ignore me.

POA and friend for male patient of Dr Grewal

Posted on September 27th, 2016

For the past few years Dr Grewal has been caring for a dear friend of mine with Parkinson's Disease. She has always been extremely kind and very thorough in her examination him, as well as meeting all of his needs as they arise. She listens to all of our concerns and addresses them immediately with compassion and a high regard for his issues. She takes as much time as we need when with her and replies immediately to any questions he might have after our visits, through the portal system. Tremendous! Dr. Grewal always presents a genuine smile and shows very sincere interest in my friend. Her professional manner and ability to resolve any problem that arises has always reassured my friend that he is in excellent care with her. Thank you Dr Grewal for your thoroughness with my friend. He continues to do well under your tremendous medical supervision. I would recommend her to anyone needing a neurologist.

Stay away from this doctor!

Posted on September 21st, 2015

My father was admitted to the hospital for a head injury from a fall, and he spent several days in the Neuro ICU, where he experienced seizures brought on by bleeding to the brain. The care that he received from the hospital staff was stellar, but he needed follow-up care from a neurologist and they referred us to Dr. Grewal, and the subsequent "care" was shockingly bad. Despite repeated and desperate calls to Dr. Grewal's office after he was discharged, calls about multiple serious side effects he was having from medication, she would neither see my father nor would she return the phone calls. We got one call back from a nurse, who effectively said the doctor had no time to speak to us, and that the doctor could not see my father to evaluate his symptoms for two months. We have of course found another neurologist who is responsive and who is giving my father the care that he needs, but the stress and anxiety of dealing with the first doctor on top of the medical trauma was brutal. In the course of looking for another neurologist we heard many similar stories about both this specific doctor and this practice in general. If you find yourself needing a neurologist, I urge you to look anywhere else. The lack of response, care and just plain human compassion was stunning.

Nasty Physician

Posted on March 15th, 2012

Whoever wrote the last review of Dr. Grewal has clearly never met her. She lacks compassion and is extremely arrogant. Beware of neurologists that you can get an appointment with quickly.. Clearly,there is a reason for her lack of popularity . Under no circumstances see this doctor. There are many competent neurologists in the area.

Excellent Physician very Compassionate

Posted on March 1st, 2012

I would say that Dr. Grewal is both at the top of her profession, and one of the most compassionate physicians I've ever seen. I believe she really wanted to get an accurate diagnosis. She answered all my questions and spent the time to enable her to get an accurate picture of my many health issues. I would highly recommend her to anyone with a neurological problem, and to anyone who is not happy with their current neurologist.

Posted on March 13th, 2017