- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amy S Abola has 3 locations
Dr. Amy S Abola has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Amy S Abola has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Amy S Abola Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Amy S Abola
I am very interested in science and studied bioengineering as an undergraduate, but I also care about helping people on an individual basis, so becoming a doctor was a perfect fit for me. I like working with my patients to help them maintain a healthy lifestyle so they can enjoy good health for many years to come. Outside of work, I spend time with my family, am an avid reader and try to get out surfing when I get a chance.