Dr. Amy L Alexanian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy L Alexanian?

I truly recommend this doctor.

Dr. Alexanian is absolutely wonderful. I had been on a long, confusing, and frustrating medical journey for years until my relocation to the Lake Norman area. She truly listens and cares about her patient's health and well being. She provided light to my once dark medical journey. She also refer her patients to top specialists. I cannot imagine having anyone else as my primary physician. She has given me reason to look forward to a hopeful and happy future. She is a blessing to me.

She is such a great doctor and a kind person, I have been seeing her for years. My two daughters see her as well. She is personable, compassionate, and a great listener. I always feel like I am her only patient even when I know she is super busy. We had an incident recently in my family and I was very concerned about it. She did some research on her own time and then called me within 24 hours to talk with me about it. I was so impressed. I would recommend her to anyone. The only frustrating thing about seeing her is her limited availability in this office, so I can't always see her in an emergent situation. But if I can plan ahead, it's fine. I have also found the front desk staff difficult to deal with and long wait times.

i have been with Amy for 6 yeARS. now I have my three daughters also go to her at ages 17, 12 ans 3 months. I wouldn't choose anyone else to take care of my girls but Amy

Dr Amy- is very easy to talk with she understand your concerns and address them. Always very helpful in making sure you understand the medical terms. I've actually call and been able to see her the same day. She works at other locations, so she may not be at the Cornelius office on certain days--but the staff will do all they can to fit your needs to see her or one of the many other doctors in there office or at one of their other branches.