Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy M Alias MD
Dr. Amy M Alias has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Amy M Alias has the following 15 expertise
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Smoking Cessation
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Cholesterol Management
Showing 4 of 4
Great attention to detail
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy M Alias - Posted on June 11th, 2019
Dr. Amy Alias, was recommended by a family member and that was my key to better health care. She has addressed all my health concerns in less than usual dr. visits. she always listens attentively and find the best solution for my health care needs. Since I have switched to her care recently in just over 6 months. I am very happy with her care so far. I would defiantly recommend her as a physician. Gomez, Ca
Dr Amy Alias we recommend highly
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy M Alias - Posted on January 2nd, 2019
Both my husband and myself have been patients of Dr Amy for about 3 years and have both been very pleased with her care in every way. We never feel rushed but feel she puts her full attention to any concerns. The nurses and others in the office are top-notch. The only negative is paid parking. Unfortunately, because of a change in our insurance, she is not in the plan. We both give Dr Amy 5 Stars and our thanks.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy M Alias - Posted on April 20th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy M Alias - Posted on September 22nd, 2016
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Amy M Alias Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNATASHA D MARSHALL DPM, 2141 N Harbor Blvd Ste 25000, Fullerton, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amy M Alias, MD - Internal Medicine in Fullerton, CA, in this video.
Dr. Amy M Alias is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.