- St Joseph Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amy S Alter-Pandya has 3 locations
Dr. Amy S Alter-Pandya has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Amy S Alter-Pandya Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2600 Campus Dr Ste A Lafayette , CO (303) 673-1900
- 2100 N Broadway Denver , CO 80205
- 2600 Campus Dr Lafayette , CO 80026
More about Dr. Amy S Alter-Pandya
Dr. Alter-Pandya works in Lafayette, CO and 2 other locations and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Alter-Pandya is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital and Good Samaritan Medical Center.