Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Amy S Alter-Pandya has 2 locations
2100 N Broadway
Denver, CO 80205
2600 Campus Dr Ste A
Lafayette, CO 80026
Book Online Now
Amy S Alter-Pandya has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Amy S Alter-Pandya is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Do not recommend
Self-verified patient of Amy S Alter-Pandya - Posted on October 18th, 2018
Dr. Amy is bubbly and comes in with an energetic attitude. However, I do not get the sense that she cares about her patients. There were many incidences with my experience with her that were very disappointing, and I will not be going back to see her as my GP doctor. I had questions and concerns about my blood work results and she failed to answer them. The answers that I received from her support staff were inconsistent, and were even completely wrong from what Dr. Amy recommended in the end. I feel like my time and money have been wasted. I had requested a specific lab test and her support staff confirmed that it had been ordered. But once I got the test results back, I found out it was a different test.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Amy S Alter-Pandya Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Amy S Alter-Pandya's office for more information.
2100 N Broadway Denver, CO 80205
2600 Campus Dr Ste A Lafayette, CO 80026
Locations & Directions
Amy S Alter-Pandya is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Denver, CO.