Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Amy G Aronovitz has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Amy G Aronovitz has the following 22 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Lipid Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes, Type 2
Showing 5 of 21
So thorough and caring!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy G Aronovitz - Posted on November 17th, 2017
This is an amazing doctor, and I have seen several Endocrinologists over the years. She takes the time to get to know you and makes a custom treatment plan that fits your lifestyle. She spent over an hour going through my day to day routine, exercise, foods, and stressors, and then made some adjustments to my medications that are working much better for me.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy G Aronovitz - Posted on January 16th, 2017
Wow! The MOST efficient doctor's office I have ever been to!! Dr. Aronovitz treats you like you are her only patient and she is there to serve you! She takes the time to look at your past paperwork and asks loads of questions to get to know all that is going on. The office staff is amazing!! I have never waited for more than two minutes - which is just unheard of!! Finally, office staff reviews all doctor notes with you and encourages you to call with any questions! Fabulous experience!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy G Aronovitz - Posted on June 1st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy G Aronovitz - Posted on March 16th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy G Aronovitz - Posted on February 12th, 2013
Came in with several issues and she just jumped with one diagnosis and when questioned her about the possibility of other diagnosis' she avoided it and said probably not with no explanation. Didn't want to get more tests done until I pushed for it. Not recommended and no wonder it was easy to get an appt with her. Her partner dr block had a three month wait and prob for a good reason.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Amy G Aronovitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJONATHAN S ROBERTS MD, 1150 N 35th Ave, Hollywood, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amy G Aronovitz, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism in Hollywood, FL, in this video.
Dr. Amy G Aronovitz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.