- HonorHealth John C Lincoln Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy B Axberg MD
Dr. Amy B Axberg, MD is a doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Amy B Axberg has 2 locations
Dr. Amy B Axberg has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Amy B Axberg has the following 3 expertise
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Amy B Axberg Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Amy B Axberg
Dr. Axberg graduated from the University of Arizona College of Medicine in 2006. She works in Phoenix, AZ and 1 other location and specializes in Emergency Medicine. Dr. Axberg is affiliated with HonorHealth John C Lincoln Medical Center.