Dr. Amy Griffin Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Amy Griffin?

Wonderful

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

As a child myself I had another docter when I had developed some strange symptoms involving food. My mother took me to my doctor and one other and both said I had an eating disorder. I DID NOT. I told them so, but they didnt believe me. My mother took me to Dr. Griffin for one last look and she actually listened to ME the PATIENT. I was diagnosed with Acid Reflux and put on perscriptions that helped. If not for this Doctor caring enough to listen to a scared little girl I would have had to put up with countless hours of painful and psychologically invasive treatments that I did not need. Thats why I have chosen this doctor to be my two childrens doctor, too. Thank god for Amy Griffin!

Posted on May 26th, 2016