Dr. Amy Barto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Barto?

Dr. Barto

Posted on May 18th, 2016

Dr. Barto is a wonderful doctor. She takes the time with both the patient and the parent. She is also very compassionate as well as knowledgeable.

Excellent

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Great follow up, great bed site manner.

Do not choose this doctor

Posted on April 27th, 2015

She didn't follow up with my husband after discharge. Never returned phone calls, over a week has gone by, no call back yet and she gave my husband instructions to call when certain things changed in his symptoms. Even lied about trying to reach him. It almost seems like she just wants my husband to just go away and stop bothering her. My husband is still very ill and she can't be bothered. What kind of a doctor is she? I really don't know how this woman can lay her head down at night.

Gave me reassurance and confidence

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Dr Barto has managed me for Crohns for several years. When first diagnosed I was devastated. Her excellent concern and care have given me confidence that I can deal with this disease

Run the other way!

Posted on February 23rd, 2014

She tried to put me on immune suppressing medication while I had c-difficile and also advised to continue taking narcotics during an active c-difficile infection. I believe she wanted me to get my colon removed no matter the cost, even if it meant taking my life in the process. Seems very sincere and nice at first, and then becomes preposterously rude and disrespectful when her plan to exterminate you doesn't work.

Fails to follow up

Posted on December 5th, 2011

Dr. Barto failed to follow up with me after my last two visits. In both cases, she stated she would call me with results; however, she never does. Very frustrating and unprofessional in my opinion. If she says she is going to call you in two weeks and never does, how does that make you feed?

Posted on February 14th, 2011

Dr. Barto is the best doctor I have ever been to. She knows what she is doing, but her best Quality is that she truely cares and puts everything she has into her practice.

WOOD REVIEW

Posted on July 8th, 2009

I DID NOT HAVE TO WAIT LONG TO SEE HER SHE WAS VERY THOROUGH IN HER QUESTIONS AND SHE PAID VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO OUR CONVERSATION. I LIKES HER DEMENIA AND SHE WAS VERY ON TOP OF THINGS. NO ANSWERS TODAY, BUT SHE IS CHECKING EVERYTHING WITTHOUT PUTTING ME THROUGH A LOT OF UNNECESSARY TESTING. I AM GLAD MY PRIMARY RECOMMENDED HER. IT WAS WORTH THE TRIP.

Posted on June 21st, 2009

Has a wonderful bedside manner,very caring and listens extremely well. Explains the results of her procedures clearly and in detail. I would never hesitate to recommend this doctor.

Best Gastroenterologist!

Posted on January 8th, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Barto for 2 years. She is hands down one of the best doctor's I've ever had. She is ALWAYS on time (usually early). She also has clearly read/reread my record before she walks into the office so we don't waste time going over the same thing over and over. She shows genuine concern when you talk about symptoms, including pain. She is great about calling back if you have questions. Her office staff is also very dedicated. They have managed to pull off what can only be called insurance miracles for me. Somehow they always manage to get my meds authorized even if the insurance company says 'there's a slim chance in H$%& we'll approve that' (which has happened!).

Posted on November 27th, 2014