Dr. Amy Bedsole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Bedsole?

Heartfelt Apology - Lost in Translation

Posted on April 12th, 2017

I desperately apology for titling my comment about Dr. Bedsole by salyng "Diamond in the Ruff". I gave her 5 stars because she is the best GP I have ever had. I thought the phrase meant she was a diamond among an environment of roughness. Soooooo sorry. Let's just correct this by saying she is a total "DIAMOND" - true gem.

A True Diamond In The Ruff

Posted on April 9th, 2017

As a retired male, it was my first time seeing a female doctor. She possesses one unique characteristic that her male peers lack - she really listens. I mean really listens, has the patience of a saint and treats you like you are the most important patient she has. Have not experienced that in decades - probably never. It was a blessed day when I was referred to her. Thank you Dr. Bedsole for just being who you are - an awesome doctor. Looking for a doctor who is truly there for YOU, look no further than Dr. Bedsole. You won't be sorry - I promise.

Posted on August 19th, 2011

VERY ABRUPT AND DEFENSIVE WHEN ASKED QUESTION. WAS DEMEANING TO ME ABOUT MY QUESTION. I JUST ASSUME SHE HAS ISSUES IN HER PERSONAL LIFE.

Caring Primary Care Physican

Posted on October 31st, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. Bedsole to any of my family members or friends. Dr. Bedsole is very thorough and really listens to ``any and all concerns that you may have. Her medical assistant (Lou Jean) is also great. The scheduling to see the Dr is very convenient as well, you do not have to wait several weeks to be seen for a regular check-up and if you have an urgent matter they always try to work you in that day. The also have certain locations that are open Saturday mornings. The longest I have had to wait to see the Dr is about 25 mins.

Posted on July 3rd, 2017