Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy R Benjamin
Dr. Amy R Benjamin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Benjamin is affiliated with Golisano Childrens Hospital and Highland Hospital of Rochester. Dr. Benjamin has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy R Benjamin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Amy R Benjamin has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Amy R Benjamin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
If you have other medical problems besides pelvic issues ..Goodluck .. Dr Benjamin is judgemental & won't take anytime to research your medical chart, no bedside matter, and will drop you in a second ,without coming to you first, if she suspects any doubt. Never been questioned by another Doc before until her... Plenty of other good Docs out there that can do the same thing!!
Dr. Pratt is an excellent Doctor, she may not be warm and fuzzy but she is personable and I am able to talk to her about anything. She has helped me transition from Dr. Fred Howard to her with ease and fights for my health and well being throughout my illness. I'd be lost without her!!! the entire staff is great.
I have to agree her bedside manner is not good at all. She is a surgeon and likes to cut. She is an excellent surgeon so I guess the bad bedside manners make up for it. I just think when you have endometriosis you really need that doctor who is caring and a excellent surgeon. I have not found that as of yet. Yes 3 surgeries later.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Benjamin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Amy R Benjamin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUr Medicine Obstetrics And Gynecology, 125 Lattimore Rd Ste 200, Rochester, NY
Dr. Amy R Benjamin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.