Dr. Amy L Blumenthal Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Amy L Blumenthal?

Love her!!!

I've been a patient for years and she is the best doctor I've ever had. She's down to earth and easy to talk to. She takes my concerns seriously but also talks me off the ledge when needed. She doesn't push unnecessary tests and I have always felt I have a choice in my care. I trust 100% that she has my best interest at heart.

"My doctor is better than your doctor"

While no woman wants to go the their gynecologist, I truly enjoy my appointments with "Amy". She always shows concern and listens to what is on my mind. She is the only doctor that seemed to understand when I explained my medical condition and then tried to find a solution that would benefit me in the long term. If you are searching for a doctor, I strongly recommend you consider Dr. Blumenthal.

Dr. Amy L Blumenthal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.