Dr. Amy J Bonneau Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Amy J Bonneau?

Disappointing

Dr Bonneau completely disregarded the concerns that I had for my child. She pretty much made me feel like I was completely wrong in feeling that way or I was making it all up.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Bonneau and Darowish are excellent; however going to their offices is not a great experience. Their front office staff is extremely disinterested in their jobs. I suspect that the doctors ever get messages when you leave them with someone. After almost 17 years with them I am considering changing practices. The office is also unfortunately worn down, dreary and never appears very clean in the waiting rooms and hallways. Exam rooms appear to be clean though.